Our top picks for at home beauty treatments
At-home beauty treatments can be more cost-effective than heading into a salon. Coronavirus will also see many of us spending more time at home, and what better way to pass the time than by treating yourself?!
Here are our top 14 picks for at home beauty treatments and products....
1. Milky Foot Intense Exfoliating Foot Pad
2. Oral-B 3D White Luxe Whitestrips
3. FOREO UFO Smart Mask Treatment Device
4. Philips Lumea Advanced IPL Hair Removal Device $499
5. Coscelia Nail Dryer For Curing Gels Manicure Nail Art Gel Polish Varnish Quick UV&LED Nail Lamp
6. Armpit detox by KIND-LY, $24.95
7. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches
8. REUSABLE Eylure Luxe Opulent Mink Lash
9. Body Shop Nicaraguan Coffee Awakening Mask
10. BioOil Skincare Oil for hydration, stretch marks and overall skin appearance
11. Maui Moisture Agave Hair Mask for chemically damaged hair
12. Jade Roller Rose Quartz by JRB, $106 at Sephora Australia
13. QUICKIE Pineapple mask by Facing Motherhood The 2 minute mask for hormonal breakouts, blackheads & tired skin.
14. 100% Shea Butter from The Body Shop instantly relieves & soothes the feeling of dryness, itchiness and tightness of dry, sensitive skin.