It's All Her
The 5 best diaries & planners for 2022
If you're like us, you'll feel that the last 2 years have been a bit of a write off.
Now is the time to get your hands on a diary or planner and set some serious goals for 2022.
Here are some of our favourites...
1. Saint Belford have launched the new beautifully curated 2022 diary. This “all-in-one” lifestyle planner seamlessly blends day-to-day tasks with self-care, mindfulness, habits and goals.
With everything in one place, you can organise your time mindfully, prioritise your wellbeing, stay on track with your most important intentions and celebrate your progress along the way.
2. This is Not a Planner by Sarah Darby allows the opportunity to plan, jot down notes and provides prompts to capture your moods and adventures in the week. Sometimes looking forward and sometimes looking back. Each page will ask you to doodle, think and explore. RRP: $45
3. Mi Goals 2022 GET SHIT DONE diary is a weekly planner. Split into three sections, you’ll have space to write out your goals, plan out your week and budget your life with an extra bonus section for brainstorming.
4. Kikki.k weekly wellbeing diary. Inside you'll find yearly, monthly and weekly dated pages with additional sections for notes and contacts. There are also reflection trackers, with tips for overall wellbeing, inspiring quotes, self–care tips and prompts, habits, hydration and sleep trackers and space for weekly dinner plans and gratitude all inside.
5. Dailygreatness business planner is the ultimate diary for entrepreneurs and business owners. If you're starting a new business or want to be more organised and productive in your existing one, this business planner is for you.